Sign in to follow this  
mod22

Shipping

I ordered a copam 42" cutter yesterday and I was wondering about how long the shipping takes to new york . Does uscutter send you a tracking number when shipped? guess I am just excited to get it.

I wouldn't look for it before the middle of next week. I live in Tennessee and it is usually 5 business days.

You SHOULD get a tracking number and shipping notice. If you don't get one by tomorrow evening, I would contact them.

Seems to be related to just how bad you want it to get there fast - sometimes a week, sometimes you will find out 2 weeks late it wasn't sent .  so I agree with bannerjohn to contact them if you don't have a tracking number

I will give them a call sometime tomorrow if I don't see it in my e-mail . THANKS again.

Well I called this afternoon and it was shipped the same day I ordered!! and should be here monday .

It is great to call a company and get a straight answer right off , good job USCUTTER. Hopefully set up goes good as well.

S.

Well I called this afternoon and it was shipped the same day I ordered!! and should be here monday .

It is great to call a company and get a straight answer right off , good job USCUTTER. Hopefully set up goes good as well

S .

I am happy you got a straight answer...did you get a tracking # as well?

Yes I got a tracking # for each package shipped , that is what I meant they gave me the

tracking #s right off and they actually worked I find sometimes online companys will just say

yes it was shipped and then dont have a tracking # or even give you a bogus # .

every time I buy, I get anm email,usually within a day, with the trackin #. I can't think why you didn't. Maybe your spam filters are set too high.