Sign in to follow this  
Chris H.

Price help please

I have a custom that I cut out some decals for in white, red, pink for 2.75 and chrome for 3.50.

The decal is 5 1/2 x 7. Would like to see what other charge

Thank You

Chris

For me, if its low quantity $5 each in that size for the regular colors, $7 for the chrome.

Price comes down in quantity from there.

This custom thinks I am charging to much for 20 chrome at 3.50each than 20 0f the other color 2.50 each

This custom thinks I am charging to much for 20 chrome at 3.50each than 20 0f the other color 2.50 each

Honestly, $25-30 minimum on small orders to cover your time.

I don't even offer chrome to my customers because it's too much of a pain to work with and is hard on cutter blades.

Tell you customer to give me a email, I'll quote a crazy price then he will crawl back to you and not complain. If he still complains, tell him to take a hike or just say "that's my pricing and what my time is worth, take it or leave it"

Honestly, $25-30 minimum on small orders to cover your time.

I don't even offer chrome to my customers because it's too much of a pain to work with and is hard on cutter blades.

Tell you customer to give me a email, I'll quote a crazy price then he will crawl back to you and not complain. If he still complains, tell him to take a hike or just say "that's my pricing and what my time is worth, take it or leave it"

I agree I think you are plenty cheap already - after your go thru a few blades you will charge more!