SO BY READING SOME OF THE POST'S IT SEEMS SUNIE IS THE BEST PRESS FOR THE MONEY 15X15 FOR $249 FREE SHIPPING IF I JUST WANT TO DO SOME SHIRTS AND GENERAL STUFF THIS WILL GET THE JOB DONE FOR ME RIGHT? ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW BEFORE I PLACE MY ORDER.....?  THANKS

Guest sciondrgn

You got it, grab a teflon sheet and your good to go.. Also stock up on some heat press vinyl or transfers and your ready to roll ;D

Dont forget to cut your images in reverse  ;D

Guest manwayvan

Congrats on thinkin of Sunie. I bought mine 2 days ago and waiting for it to arrive. I grabbed a teflon sheet and looking at some transfers now, Try Artbrands,thewildthing.com,pro world. They have a pretty nice selection on the cheap

Guest manwayvan

Looks like shipping is only 10 dollars to my zip no matter 1 or 4 rolls.

Do Mirror your cuts

Do get a Teflon Sheet

good accessory is a t-squareit!

don't forget to mirror your cuts  (oh yes you will)

Don't burn you hand on the upper platen

thanks dakota i'm sure i will forget to mirror my cuts atleast once or twice or 40 times and will probably burn myself the same amount of times....any suggestions on do's for aligning decals untill i buy a t-square it thingy.....  :D

Fold your shirt in half and press a center line - don't count on the ones that come pressed in most shirts to be accurate the use the ruler over and over again until it is centered

thanks dakota i'm sure i will forget to mirror my cuts atleast once or twice or 40 times and will probably burn myself the same amount of times....any suggestions on do's for aligning decals untill i buy a t-square it thingy.....   ;)

And then you will forget to un-mirror your cuts when cut your next 5 foot banner  :huh:

You got it, grab a teflon sheet and your good to go.. Also stock up on some heat press vinyl or transfers and your ready to roll ;)

Dont forget to cut your images in reverse  :huh:

nah, having a backwards design makes you unique, especially when people are trying to read your shirt! lol