Sign in to follow this  
nutster44

Peeing Guy wearing mining helmet and football helmet

Hey guys , Im looking for the little peeing guy, or calvin I guess hes called, I need one wearing a mining helmet and one wearing a football helmet..Any help would be appreciated. I tried making them by myself but I havent done too well..Thanks...

Sorry I can't help you but I am curious what's with all the mining requests lately?

The mining industry is up in arms because federal regulations are makeing it harder to get permits thus, causing many mining jobs to be lost.

Where you from nutster? here in southern West Virginia there is the possibility of thousands of new job losses from the EPA witholding mining permits. Many family's depend on mining and mining related jobs here and across the Appalachians. We are not as dependant on coal as we once were as tourism has helped spur new growth to our region. But without coal mining there would many residual job losses and population loss also.

Guest manwayvan

Same here too...People trying to ban mountain top removal to stop the mining for coal.. People just do not realize that the whole Renewable thing isnt where it should be to stop using coal.

Guest manwayvan

Hey nutster we are pretty close. Hows the weather over that way.

Guest manwayvan

Great designs everyone. I grabbed them all. and your exactly right crow. Everybody is effected by the mining of coal in one way or another.

We need alternative energy sources wind , hydro ,fuel cells etc. but until those are sufficient to take care of our energy needs coal remains the best domestic source of energy. I don't know if there is any thing to global warming in West Virginia were at a pace to break the record for annual snow fall and the coldest median temperature in 20 or 25 years .  I just know that if there ever really is a real oil shortage the Appalachians would be like the mid east oil fields .  When i moved back to Beckley WV. from Roanoke Va. in 1977 Beckley was the second fastest growing city in the USA behind Huston TX. because of coal. Coal has been the main source of employment in Southern WV. for well over a hundred years .  As far as i am concerned the activist from California and other states can shove their heads up their arse and stay where they are.

Hey manwayvan, buried under about a foot of snow over here and cold as a witches you know what..lol...Thanks guys, that is what I was looking for and Mark, you are right on the mark...Thanks guys..

Guest manwayvan

Right on Mab.and same here nutster..So much for global warming Al Gore lol