Sign in to follow this  
fig865

Can't import an .eps file to SignBlazer

No, they came right from Victory Junction.  A friend of mine is doing a volunteer sponsorship on his race car and needs stickers so he got these right from them.

I cannot open it in my Adobe,  says too new a version.   I have CS2   Do you have Adobe CS4?,  if you do,  download it and save it in an older version of Adobe like  version 8

I can open them both in CS2.  Is there something I can do to it to make it importable to SB?

OK fig I saved from the forum to my downloads right clicked and clicked on send to and I sent it to documents then I went to signblazer went to file clicked on import , clicked on both vj's at 2 different times and it poped up with use full postscript interperter or use postscript scanner and I clicked on postscript scanner and there it was no problem but usually I have to click on the postscript interpreter. good luck jhelms

I can open them both in CS2.  Is there something I can do to it to make it importable to SB?

I still get the same message to  new a version..    try      save as illustrator 8   see if that works. 

So sorry Speedoggy... I don't have Illustrator at all.  I was thinking Photoshop CS3.

I was able to make them into jpg's, but with all the work maybe there is someone on here that is willing to work on them for you.

Sorry, I can't My day was HELL!

post-2074-12986549645673_thumb.jpg

post-2074-12986549646575_thumb.jpg

post-2074-12986549662824_thumb.jpg

post-2074-12986549663588_thumb.jpg

I opened them in Illustrator CS3 then did a Save As to eps but in Illustrator Version 8 format.

Jay

Cool.  I'll start shopping for Illustrator. 

Thanks again everyone for your help!!!!