Sign in to follow this  
splash0321

Need quotes on getting 100-250 transfers done

Hey, Im doing some shirts for my friend so I need somone to get me a quote on getting transfers done. The image is below. The final size will be 10"x13.5". Its going on a white cotton t-shirt. All the colors MUST be EXACT. For example, the coffee bean used as the "O" in Dog has to be two different browns. I think there are 9 different colors.

Need price to get 100 done.

Need price to get 250 done.

I have a quote from artbrands.com for $4.64 each for 100. $2.60 each for 250. These quotes were for HD screenprinted transfers. I will entertain the idea of other transfer types.

Email me at rodneyrml@gmail.com

post-2265-12986549513757_thumb.jpg

post-2265-12986549558893_thumb.jpg

Is there a set up fee involved with them? If so do you mind PMing me with the details?

Im looking to get about 200-300 made up for a car show coming up in a few months. I have a 4 color 4 station screen printing press but man theres alot to getting started in that stuff and I dont feel confident in doing it myself.

Thanks,

That's a pretty damn good price for 9-color transfers.  Most companies I have seen won't do anything above 6 colors under a 500 sheet minimum. 

Of course, you are probably going to pay out the a** for color matching (if it's really that important) and setup fees, but you already know that, don't you?  :angel:

they dont have a screen fee. their setup charg is 90$/hour. They checked my artwork and quoted me for 15 minutes so $22.50. Other than that I pay the price shown plus shipping. I got a quote from another place that was over 10$ for each transfer.