Sign in to follow this  
Toolman

Hello from Ky.

Wanted to say HELLO

I own a Auto & Truck repair shop in Southeastern, Ky.

Been doing that over 25 yrs now, I am a Scoutmaster also , We have done several signs for Eagle Projects and Fundraisers. Everyone kept telling me I should be selling signs. So In October I purchased a MH-721 to give it a try. So far I have built 3 3.5 ft x 5ft Business signs and lettered a van.

Well that's about it like i said Just wanted to say HELLO GREAT FORUM GUYS, I have got a lot of useful info here.,

Guest manwayvan

Hey Toolman. What part of ky you from. Im in South East too. Go Cats! Congrats on the purchase and it sounds like you have a great start already

manwayvan  I am in Harlan. Which part are you in?

Thanks for replies guys, Like I said trying to get started still running the repair shop.This is just a sideline for now.

But hoping to turn into something. Only real problem I have is pricing, had a guy ask about 4x4 colorplast for election signs yesterday really don't know how to price,any suggestions.

I attached a couple of pics maybe you can give me some feed back,as to what you think etc...

Any help greatly appreciated

post-7100-12986549332992_thumb.jpg

post-7100-12986549333268_thumb.jpg

post-7100-12986549345984_thumb.jpg

post-7100-12986549346194_thumb.jpg

Not sure on how many yet, He is supposed to stop by the shop and talk to me  this week..