Guest manwayvan

Tryin New Logo designs for the Business..Please comment

Guest manwayvan

So I suck at Logo design as I have previously stated but I want a kick ass logo for my business but as I said I suck at it and am way too tight to pay for something that I need to learn anyways. So here is my first Idea. This is also my way of trying to learn Corel Draw and layout at the same time..

post-0-12986549195259_thumb.png

post-0-12986549216494_thumb.png

Guest manwayvan

Ahh come on 12 views and no comments..Not even a negative 1..

I think it looks good but should the name stand out and not be tucked in the boarder? Also where are the mountains? try some in the background cutting out around the text, but I am no designer so I dont know.

Guest manwayvan

Thanks I originally had some mountains on my first logo and I wanted to keep them but couldnt get them to work right. I will see if I can find some that work better. It helps add to the name atleast. Thanks Joe..So did you get anything useful from gigatribe?

I like the fonts you used.  The small text is way too small though.  And yeah, it's way too simple.  That's how my logos turn out too.  LOL.  I like the mountains idea.

still not really working I tried with pastortommy but I couldn't download from him, he did a file 2.2mb in 6 secs.

Thanks again for trying and the files from you :thumbsup: I will add u to google talk so we can finish.

maybe u can use these mountains

mountains.eps

post-3171-12986549201823_thumb.jpg

mountains.eps

post-3171-12986549216711_thumb.jpg

Guest manwayvan

Thanks alot. Ya just hit me up and we'll get somethin goin.