Sign in to follow this  
Wes Phifer

What are you doing to increase your sales?

I run promotions on my website(try to every month) 1 month it may be a % off or say buy 1 banner at full price receive the second for 50% off.

I have my web site through vistaprint.com however............you have to set it up yourself. So if you have the patients and arn't "computer illiterate" it should be no problem. What I like about it is you can track who is viewing YOUR site by location,search engine and so on. The lowest package I do believe is $9.99 which is allot of space for beginners and you can up grade antime you want. They also offer business cards,pens,t-shirts,and so much more and most of the time they have FREE items you just have to pay shipping.Well worth it. I love the site! Check it out and see what you think. :(

add variety,  keep trying new unique designs and  build your OWN niche' ,,, don't do what everybody else has, , and whatever you do.  DO IT THE BEST!!!,  with GREAT quality, great designs, service, and decent prices and the customers will purchase and return,  and tell their friends and so on.  And I have an EBAY store,  so the traffic is there,  and tons of competition,, So have designs that others don't.  Use your imagination.  If you have to do  some investing in a good graphic designer  for new fresh ideas and new unique designs,  It can be very well worth it.  Make sure you get the rights to it...  my 2c

I was kind of looking for promotion and/or sales tactics.  I haven't ever done the ebay thing but it might be worth looking into.  What kind of volume do you think is possible with a good ebay store?

Very good volume,  it is the market place of the world.  It just depends on what your going to sell,  and your prices and quality,    It totally supports me,  I am a Powerseller,   and a Top Rated seller. which means you have to sell at least $1000 a month for 3 continous months to become a Powerseller, and keep that up.  and great service and shipping to become a Top Rated seller.  Alot of people run EBAY stores as their full time job,  which is what I do.   I get to work  a few hours a day, and do it from my home,   But you need a great product, service, and quality and prices  to beat out your competition.

I'm running an ad campaign online through Facebook.  I spend about $3/day on 15-20 clicks.  I average an order every two days, at $13 avg order size.

I've tried Google Adwords, and though the click-through rate was higher, those hits tended to leave quickly and bought less.  They also cost more per-click.  Yahoo! is a little better, and I've had ZERO luck with Bing.

I'm working on getting my products added to Google Shopping - I hear from others that is a big help, but haven't gotten in implemented quite yet.

Hey Speedoggy, are you selling vinyl decals or other stuff also?

my store is vinyl decals/graphics    main sale is  custom fullside vehicle graphics and stripes, I keep adding to it. New designs, variations. All of my items are cut,  nothing printed.  I'm firing up for summer sales right now.  Some of those are duplicated, as some are in store inventory and some fixed price. After all, .03-.05 is cheap advertisement for 30 days.  I do list  some smaller  decals for windows and hoods, etc. But no trademarked items.  to use up smaller pieces of vinyl. As I have ALOT of extra smaller pieces left from larger piece orders. or some mistakes  LOL, which happens.   I keep trying to think of small products to make  (that will sell), to use up the smaller pieces of vinyl. but most all my vinyl graphics are for vehicles.