Sign in to follow this  
mr300s

My new cutter cover

I wanted to keep the dust etc off my cutter, couldn't even find one.  Well I did with the name Roland on it $99.00.

So my wife made this for me and it just slip over my Graphtec great.  There was enough material so she made two.  If someone wants the other one $20.00 shipped to your door.

The graphtec is smaller than most machines so I would say this is for a graphtec only just to be sure.....

IMG_2079.jpg

IMG_2080.jpg

If thats for the CE5000-60 (24") I will take it!

Skulls !  ;D

She did a very Nice job. ;D

I just hung up with Beacon Graphics and paid off my Graphtec and FlexiSign Pro, so I should have them here by UPS is a few days. ;D:thumbsup:

If thats for the CE5000-60 (24") I will take it!

Skulls !  ;D

She did a very Nice job. ;D

I just hung up with Beacon Graphics and paid off my Graphtec and FlexiSign Pro, so I should have them here by UPS is a few days. ;D:thumbsup:

Yup Ok its yours my friend

Cool, Thanks!

And tell your Wife Thank you as well.  :thumbsup:

PM me how you want it paid for. USPS Money Order or Paypal or I send you a check and when it clears your bank you can mail it to me, however you want to handle it is fine with me.

I was in the upholsetry biz for 30 years...thought briefly about offering custom covers. But I only have one model...and would need templates for the others..so I dropped the idea. However, if anyone wants to go to the trouble of measuring and making templates for their cutter,and send me the templates along with the material, I'll sew it up and ship it back for $10. I can't lift furniture anymore but I can still sew and still have my commercial machine.

Jeez - This guy Can't seem to catch a break without someone Jumping on any idea he posts here!

Looks like his wife is now being cut out of a little extra side money now too.

Unprofessional. ;D IMHO

I didn't take it that he was offering to sell covers..just the ONE EXTRA that she made. And it is gone. If you think I'm making any money by the time I pay shipping, think again. Just trying to offer a service for anyone who might want one since you already got the one she made.

as for the idea...I suggested to Marcus over 2 years ago that USC might offer the covers...and I could do them. I changed my mind.