Sign in to follow this  
Beardown

Dear Mr. Ken Imes ....... The Time has come !! Bears vs Seachickens!!

Well Ken the Time has come yet again ......My beloved bears vs your beloved sea chickens ,,,,,,,

We are both disappointments this year ..yet this game could save ones or the others season ...... and the return of Rex Grossman should deciede the outcome one way or the other .....

Bears 27

SeaHawks 16

Take a picture

Beardown !

;)

We should have Deion Branch back, and with Alexander banged up, I think our ground game will be improved. He has just not got the job done being all gimped out. The BearCubs passing D sux, so we will setup our ground game with the pass.    ;D

SeaHawks- 24

BearCubs- 17

So how is Cedric Benson doing up there?  He played high school football at the local high school.  I don't follow the Bears so I never get to see him play.  Don't know how well he made the transition to pro.

Absoulte faliure so far....... looks like he is going to be an NFL  bust ,,,,,,,, averging only 2.3 yrds per carry .....although he did have a few good runs in this game and then was benched ,,,go figure ,,,,,,

we are good as done this year !

Funny how these kids can walk all over everyone in High School and College and then crap out in the pros.  I guess it was probably too easy for him in HS and College and the Pros were an eye opener.

Dallas still has plenty of time to disappoint us this season.  They seem to be able to choke with the best of them.

Well we will not have to worry about CED's inability to run any longer this year...out for the season with a lower leg injury /surgery..........uhhggghhh total of ten starters out this year for us ........  :huh:

I think it may be a blessing in disguise. I want to see what Garrett Wolfe can do.

Yep, Greenbay vs. Dallas will be one of the best games of the season.  Not to mention an important one for both teams.

Zal as far as Garret Wolfe I'm right there with you ....this kid lead the nation in rushing last year in college...and seems to run over linebackers in college ....Kid is small and fast ....I think that he should get between 8-10 carries a game in the second have of the game ,,,,,,Let Adrian Peterson ...wear them down early and then let GW run circles around them late ..... I also believe that the way we ran our offense with 7 min to go last week that we need to come out like that...not after we establish the run ...I dont think that we have established the run in 2 years ,,,,,come out firing i love the screen to GW with blockers hes dangerous ...... We will see :police::huh: