Sign in to follow this  
bowhunter012004

THIS PIECE OF CRAP DOESNT JOG EVER!

Doesnt jog when I go to cut a print.  Wont move with keys, numbers, or mouse.  Just sits there in Online status. Or will say waiting and just freeze.  I am so god damn frustrated with the pile of junk.  Its brand new. 

Will it do a regular (non-contour) cut job?

Do you have cut mask turned on for your contour - this one still gets me once in a while...  Not always so easy to tell whether I have on or off.

Hey dont freak out. I was saying and feeling the same way when I first tried to cut a print. For me it wouldnt jog either. i realized that my cutter set up vinyl size was too small and it wouldnt jog because it was outside the work area. And if the design is selected (resize bars around it) when you go to cut a print it also will do this. After my first day with my LP I almost opened a support ticket too until I got that hang of it. Well made machines ! and most likely there is nothing wrong with yours. The best thing is, this great forum is here to help you through to solve your issues. I will be keeping an eye on this thread in case you need further assistance. Good luck and post up of you are still having trouble.

Sheister

If you are having trouble setting up your cutter to jog properly, you can submit a support ticket with US Cutter for some help with this.  Have you tried to do a contour cut in Sign Cut pro?  It should work great now that 1.07 is out. 

Other than that, it looks like you will want someone to walk through the process with at the very least.

where can I get sign cut pro?  how much is it?

you can try the trial and see if you like it first, before purchase,

If you just bought this cutter from us then check the bottom of the invoice that we sent to you. There you will find a bundle registration code and install instructions.

If you want to download the trial please go to www.signcutpro.com, not www.sc-x2.com as X2 is now out of date.

I highly recommend downloading, installing, and registering SignCut Pro and trying to contour cut through that software. SignBlazer's jog function is notoriously glitchy.