Sign in to follow this  
flixmaster

30 inch or longer cuts - stopping

I have a logo that I have cut at 10 and 15 inches without a problem.  I have tried to cut the same logo in a 30 inch size but the cutter will not finish.  Starts cutting fine and then stops after the first group of letters is cut only doing about 6 inches of the 30 inch logo.

Any idea?  I have it set to hardware control.

Eventually I want to be able to run 4 of these at at a time at 6x30 in length.

more info needed  Cutting Software?  Do you have your weedlines turned on?,  then turn off.  What connection?  USB Or serial?  Best to use serial,  Maybe post the file to check.

I am using signblazer the trial copy that I downloaded from US cutter.  I am connected using USB.

I have tried to do a few weeding options.  But even when trying to just cut one of the 30 inch decals it will not finish.

it is always best to connect with serial for more stable connect.  and keep the weeding turned off.  Have you checked your file to make sure and delete xtra nodes..  Do a cleanup of the nodes.

Flix were you able to get this resolved? If I have a cutting issue like this I always check my image and com settings first. If the image has an excessive amount of nodes ill quickly go through and delete about half of them without changing the overall look of the image. This will usually make the file cut just fine.