keleland

I need the UGA Bulldog

No but I can provide you with the Big Orange 'T' I believe UT ate the Bulldog this year.

I don't give a crap WHO won what!  I'm a UNC alumni so football is the least of my interest.  I am just trying to make this bulldog for a sick kid at the children's hospital.

I think someone posted what you need on here already.I tried to find a simple one,easy to vectorize and weed,and couldn't. UGA,like most schools,are very protective of their trademarks and it is hard even to find a high res pic of it. Nothing on the two free vector sites I usually find stuff like this one..in other words,I spent about 30 minutes looking for it,before I posted.

Sorry if I tweaked your nose. Lighten up.

Oh - I wasn't bothered by your remark...I too have spent the better part of my day looking for this freakin' image!  :angry:  Thanks for trying!

Your welcome keleland.

Doesn`t look that bad to weed..certianly have done worse ones.

mark-s     

These eyes are 60yrs old. trifocals.

I use a magnified lamp for the small stuff.

modified tweezers and exacto knife.

I work a couple of swap meets every weekend.

My sandwich board reads CUSTOM GRAPHICS WHILE YOU WAIT.

So I have to be relatively fast.

The easy part is the machine cutting the graphics.

mark-s

my eyes are not quite as old..53...but glasses don't help with what makes my eyes tired. It's not the years so much as mileage. I've had  a stroke. After that,I was diagnosed with a nuero-muscular disease that I can't even pronounce.Kidney and Prostate problems followed. As the old man said,I'm falling apart by degrees.

I could be drawing disability,but I'm not ready to give up just yet. I'm having lots of fun doing what I do if I am a bit slow.