Sign in to follow this  
CATWOM1960

can someone help me with

I am having a problem with my vinyl when I am cutting it will not come straight out and straight back and it only happens when I cut big things would anyone know what the problem might be ??

any help would be great Thanks

Bonnie

some more info would help,  type cutter?  cutting software,?  are you talking about tracking the vinyl?  How big?

Sorry just so frustrated

I have a Redine MH721 cutter

software is WINPCpro

and when I put the vinyl on the plotter the vinyl will not move straight froward and straight back

size is 14" X 18"

ok this may sound stupid how do I know that they are all the same force I know how to change them just by turning them right

Bonnie

Trial and error, I`d say what ever side is dragging tighten it say 1/2 turn at a

time until it catches up to the lead side.

Make sense?

Don`t know never had that problem but sounds logical.    maybe

mark-s

i had the same problem today, the middle pinch roller was right in the middle of the 2 rollers , which dont even turn stupid me all i saw was it tilting and one side comeing and other staying (maybe a crop circle) haha and  going back , just what happened to me error of stupid human

Is it WAY off or just a few inches off on a long run of vinyl?  Are you running it in and out a bit to make sure you have the vinyl aligned correctly before starting?

Mark's suggestion is the best way to go at the moment.  When you put the vinyl in, take it offline, and run it through a few times by using the up and down arrow on the cutter.  See if the tracking on that holds.

i had the same problem today, the middle pinch roller was right in the middle of the 2 rollers , which dont even turn stupid me all i saw was it tilting and one side comeing and other staying (maybe a crop circle) haha and  going back , just what happened to me error of stupid human

I did that to when I first started cutting!