Sign in to follow this  
mr300s

Question about Tee Shirt License

Look below the skull and you see the writing printed on the shirt.  This one says the resurrection 2007 under license etc. etc.  and my Ford shirts have the same thing.  I left them on there because I will be selling them on ebay.

Do you have to leave something like that on the shirt or cut it off the transfer before you print it just curious.

IMG_1949.jpg

I would double check with the place you bought them. I know you got them from the same place I got mine and the Ford, Chevy & Marilyn had a waiver I had to sign. A lot of the designs I ordered had a little tag with the artist name and website kinda built into the artwork.

I'm sure Judy would be able to answer your questions when you give her a call!

I would double check with the place you bought them. I know you got them from the same place I got mine and the Ford, Chevy & Marilyn had a waiver I had to sign. A lot of the designs I ordered had a little tag with the artist name and website kinda built into the artwork.

I'm sure Judy would be able to answer your questions when you give her a call!

Yes Judy told me what I could and could not sell but I was curious about leaving that part of it on shirts and wondered what everyone did ?

YES,  I could see that being used there....they are branding the tags inside now.  which is a great idea,  no more scratching... :huh:

300, I was wandering the same thing. I got some Mustang Girls, and the copyright thingy is just plain unattractive on there, stands out like the sore thumb. The way I understand it is, if your selling them, you have to leave it, but if they're a gift or something you can cut it out. My daughter in law looked at one, and first thing out of her mouth was how bad the copyright thingy stands out.

I didn't have to sign any release or nothing. That one looks like a tag to me.

post-2338-12986548248903_thumb.jpg

post-2338-12986548267888_thumb.jpg

Guest sciondrgn

The Alchemy ones like that go where the tag goes inside the shirt and yeah if you sell you should keep them on

Did they say anything about selling the Marilyn Monroe shirts? Sure wish I had got some too, didn't realize they looked that cool , maybe next time.

Did they say anything about selling the Marilyn Monroe shirts? Sure wish I had got some too, didn't realize they looked that cool , maybe next time.

Yes Marylin are Ok you cant sell any Chev. on line