Sign in to follow this  
Vince

Need advice on software (design and cutter)

I bought a used cutter to do some window stickers and race car numbers and lettering.  I got sign cut with the cutter and when i upgraded it to sign cut pro it only gave me one months subscription.  Any input as to what sign cut software would best suit my needs would be appreciated.  I have also been using inkscape to try to design 2 color layered  race car numbers.  would not be opposed to buying software such as corel draw if it would be better for this type of stuff.  Again any info on this would be appreciated.  If I would have known the software on the used cutter would run out that fast I would have just bought a new one and upgraded all the software from the beginning(probably would have been much cheaper).  Thanks, Vince

download signblazer fro free from uscutter!  if you want to buy look at flexi starter and design in corel

download signblazer fro free from uscutter!  if you want to buy look at flexi starter and design in corel

so corel is the best design program for the money.

You can also design in inkscape which is free to downlaod and use.  and use Flexistarter      www.inkscape.org

You can also design in inkscape which is free to downlaod and use.  and use Flexistarter      www.inkscape.org

I was messing around with inkscape only problem is there isnt much for a book that I have found on how to use it.  I have no experience in graphic design so I would like to get and learn a program that has some kind of users manual. There is an online pdf book for inkscape but I need to start at the bare basics like a glossary of terms used in the program and what they mean.  Thanks for the info, keep it coming guys