bmc

introductions

hello all ive been lurking for about 6 months ,reading everything i find on this forum all i can say is yaull are great ,im so new im squeeky, but im doing fairly well on getting the cutting going i have flexi 5.5 ,a roland cutter, a 960 i think its older than i am but it works great and i just set up a US CUTTER MH871 that works great ,its so much quieter than the roland and easier to use ,i really like sign blazer also, i had to use the serial?9 pin cable that came with it [thanks for the tut from start to cutting it helped a bunch] .i also have inkscape talk about hard, ive yet to get anything vecored, i know its me but ill get it sooner or later .i also bought a heat press and a 4 color 2 platen silk screen machine, holy molie my wife says i have no concept of moderation, i think shes right any way im ssoooooooo glad to be here its not funny thanks for the forum and the members .is any one in oklahoma?

Welcome from across the water of Seattle where it is freezing.  Take care, Denny  :thumbsup:

YOu sure jumped in with both feet! But you seem to have a handle on things. Welcome to the forums!

Funny how a little hobby/project gets so damn out of control  :) ......... thats how it started for me

Welcome from Connecticut

Pete G

Welcome...from across the water from Seattle also!  I am also pretty new so I now how you feel.  I've downloaded Inkscape but haven't openned it yet!  Kinda scared!!