Sign in to follow this  
MaderDesign

Black Friday - Who all is going?

I seen some killer deals at newegg and microcenter. I may pick up another hard drive or monitor. Not sure just yet. I do know i'm picking up another 8 gigs of ram.

Guest fivestar

I just ordered parts for 2 machines I sold through New Egg and I saved $160.00 plus $80.00 in rebates.  I'm also getting a 1.5 terabyte drive for myself.

Five, I'm fairly certain you gave me the wrong address.  That's messed up.  :(

I dragged Erik out at around 11am.  We headed to Tanger Outlets to go to Coach, of course.  Waited outside in the rain on line for like 20 minutes - and got some nice gifts.  Went to Dooney and scored well - and Lucky Jeans, too.  My little one is very athletic and Lucky jeans are the only brand that look nice on her tapper legs -- but at $90/pair - I jump on them when I can get them for $50!!

We also bought 16 place settings of new dishes.  And surprisingly, got NOTHING technology-related. 

::running to grab my purse.... I have to go back out to buy SOMETHING electronic!!::

I was up anyway, so I decided to go out and see what was going on.  Was looking around when I heard a clerk yelled that guy just took off with a bunch of stuff.  She wasn't very big, but she headed out the door ofter him.  Two guys in line took off to help her out.  From the looks of him when they drug him back in, I'm guessing he won't be doing it again.  I'm thinking one of them made a pretty good tackle in the parking lot. 

Guest fivestar

I was up anyway, so I decided to go out and see what was going on.  Was looking around when I heard a clerk yelled that guy just took off with a bunch of stuff.  She wasn't very big, but she headed out the door ofter him.  Two guys in line took off to help her out.  From the looks of him when they drug him back in, I'm guessing he won't be doing it again.  I'm thinking one of them made a pretty good tackle in the parking lot. 

ROFLMAO........Great for them.....One thing I can't stand is a theif.

Good tackle - we went out this afternoon and did good for leftovers.  got an oil change on the Journey while we was in the big town and watched the guys trying to put the air filter back in for 1/2 hr.  It was good cheap entertainment and I am sure they were thinking they should have left that one alone.

The entertaining part was the guy selling corn hole boards int he mall with the worst graphics I have seen - - - -ever.  Needs to learn to weld at the least.  scripts weren't welded nor were the graphics that had been botched together.  No way for 85.00!

I'm the official baby sitter. The women go i stay home with the little ones and we watch cartoons till they konk out. :(