Aaron636r

Time to ugrade cutter...

Having nothing but issues with my US Cutter.  I just need to move on.

What do you guys recommend for a machine under 1k?  Need at least 36+"

Well for that amount of money it's gonna be hard to get a professional cutter, you'll be stuck buying economy cutters at 36+" under $1000.

But for around $950 you can get the Copam 35" cutter, i have a Copam and it's the best purchase I've made yet. And for $1250 you could get a 48" Copam.

Maybe the extra $300 would be worth it. 

Im just fed up with the US Cutter.  You get what you pay for...great statment.

USC just offers a budget cutter, you can't expect a miracle from them. If your cutting to make money then def spend the extra and get a good one. I made the mistake and bought a MH-871 too. Now i have a Copam and not looking back.

I have a nice Omega 60 cuts nice and runs quite.........been in this business since before computers.....I have had a Roland 1050 (was a workhorse) in its day

had a Roland 1100 24" Nice and like I say my Omega 60.......Last Oct I was looking to replace my 15" with a 24".......I asked Banner John about the MH-721...he said his worked fine...so trusting him I bought one.......and yep its been fine.......I see alot of people here have trouble.......But to let you know I use mine to cut all day long 4 days a week .........cuts great from Flexi-Pro and Signlab.....so I think most are having problems more with vista and usb port and software.....use com port and a good sign software program........Ya gotta spend on more than a cutter...if you want to do quality work.......I learned along time ago ya have to spend to make.....

got to have the right equipment......I run 5 design stations and a R-1900 printer

and cut more to my MH-721 than I do the Omega.... except runs over 6' then I use the Omega.......and thats because the MH-721 is desk top mounted....not on the stand...

Well for that amount of money it's gonna be hard to get a professional cutter, you'll be stuck buying economy cutters at 36+" under $1000.

But for around $950 you can get the Copam 35" cutter, i have a Copam and it's the best purchase I've made yet. And for $1250 you could get a 48" Copam.

for theh price I'd go copam for sure - sued one for a year and it is a solid machine