Sign in to follow this  
MaderDesign

Too good to be true?

Guest fivestar

I don't need a printer. I have Fivestar.

That's the best post in this thread.  :thumbsup:;D ;D

Seems the holidays are hot with new sellers with great deals on big dollar items at incredible deals that are a scam - they have left with your money by the time you can file a claim

time will tell.As far as being is business for 2 years and only now getting a website up...well, I do regular business with a sign supply/ cutter seller that has been in business for 8 years. They put up a website about a year ago.

I recall awhile back the 'too good ro be true' thing was atrted over some software. Prices too low. My brother bought some from them with no problems.

And that buy a Roland and get Flexi pro (or whatever it was) free a few weeks back sounded too good to be true too...

This printer thing could be a scam..but I don't know it for a fact, so I don't say it is or it isn't. As I said, time will tell.

Has anybody bothered to use Google maps to check out the location?

I have NO idea about this particular site, I would Not be the first to jump myself.

John, I do have my Invoice from Beacon,  :( even called to make the second of 3 payments this morning but they were closed today for a long holiday weekend. A grand goes out to them monday morning.

I got in on it at the last second and was able to choose either that Roland or the Graphtec, I chose the Graphtec mainly because it includes the stand, the Rolands stand is an extra $300.00.

Not only was I able to sneak in on the deal as it was being taken down because it had ended, I was able to ask for and get it on good old fashioned "Lay-A-Way". I didn't want to spend $3,495.00 right before the Holidays was the reason I asked for it, but it is turning out that I WANT IT NOWWWWW!  and paying the second payment only 2 weeks after I sent the down payment. We shall see if I can squeeze that third and final one in before Christmas. :)

I will post pics of it and the Flexi PRO as soon as I have them in my hot little hands here. ;D

The Heads up post I posted about the sale/deal in the Buy,Sell,Trade section was removed, but if those who saw it had jumped on it right away they would have got it as well.

Beacon has been Great to deal with, no run a round whatsoever, I found the Link, it was still Live and allowed it to go into my Cart and they Honored it without hesitation, giving me options and 0% lay a way.

They are running a different Sale right now.

I can't wait to start playing with Flexi Pro, I may even go take the Classes that are offered.