Aaron636r

I have such bad luck.

A full year of worry free cutting now now nothing but headaches.

Help me out here guys.  Already a week behind on this job.  T-shirt job.

I will attached the file im using. 

I can cut this image on regular vinyl with no worries.  However, for some dang reason I put in the expensive stuff and it just stop cutting mid way threw the job.  I have tried everything from a total reinstall of all drivers and software.  I did 2 large banners today with no drama at all.  I think all must be good and BAM, I waste money on thermoflex.

PLEASE HELP!!

The image of the front loader has a lot of nodes in it. Have you tried cleaning some out?

Jay

But that wouldn't make since either.  Ive cut this image before...numerous times.  Nothing has changed (that I know of).  Just seems like an issue with the heat material im using.  Very odd.  Looks like im going to have to give $200 back.  Already a week late

Material shouldn't have anything to do with it. What type of connection are you using?

Jay

I will try yours.  Really appreciate everyone helping me on this.  I like to find solutions to my own problems but this one has me stuck. 

What did you do to the file?

I know it doesnt.  But I swear...cuts fine on everything else other than my thermoflex.  Its just so odd.  And ive cut on this same roll many times.  So i think...ok its the art work.  But than why does it cut fine every time on regular vinyl.

I dont know....strange

I'm fairly sure I have read you can recut heat transfer vinyl . I would not use it to sell to others , but would use it for my own stuff  :huh: