Sign in to follow this  
the vinyl tree

help ..... need some advice from my family. WHICH IS YOU!

Hi guys,

I just finished the work car and need some advice from you ...... does it work ? my target market is car hoons and car clubs and anything to do with vehicles . i was after something smart and stylish but my wife on the other hand thinks that the back end of the car looks to small where the vehicle graphics and custom sign part is . so  A) is it to small? :D what else can i do to improve it if at all . im really respect what the people have to say on this forum and would appreciate any comments that you may have . good or bad it doesn't matter . im still learning and need the help .

as i said in the title , cause your my family  so thanks in advance for every thing 

post-6016-12986547103195_thumb.jpg

post-6016-1298654710363_thumb.jpg

post-6016-12986547104011_thumb.jpg

post-6016-12986547104377_thumb.jpg

post-6016-12986547114916_thumb.jpg

post-6016-12986547115176_thumb.jpg

post-6016-12986547115425_thumb.jpg

post-6016-12986547115676_thumb.jpg

Don't know how long you have been married, but take it from an oldtimer - your wife is always right.

I like the font for The Vinyl Tree and the graphic of the tree - the phone number is prominent and will catch people's attention.  The text on the rear fender could be larger (see I told you the wife is always right)  You might want to warp or arch it around the body line and show off some custom graphic skills there.

Best wishes

"uncle" mike

maybe add the phone # to the side incase someone doesnt read or cant see the back. Dont know why you didnt just make magnetics signs

if yr going for car clubs,to me u need to show vinyl that will appeal to that market,load offset stickers,id come up with something catchy and go diagonal  accross the sides up over rear quarter window?maybe do racing stripes like i did hear? but u coould inlay your company name in them with another colour?

SDC10324.jpg

For me, you need the side larger, it is just to small and not enough graphics to it, you need something "catchy" that will attract your buyers attention, and this just does not do it.  I think it is just to small.  I would have gone all the way across the door from top to bottom, with some real cool looking font, the font that you have would probably work if you would have gone accross from top to bottom.  Just my 2 cents.

Guest Hugo Valencia

yea the letters on the back that say Specializing in sign and Vehicle graphics i think should be bigger so people can see what you do a lot easier..

just my 2c

hope it works out great for you.

good luck

i agree the phone number should be on the side.

and, aesthetically, i think the phone number on the back is  a little to big/overpowering, but i wouldnt change it, after all, teh point of the whole thing is to get ppl to call that number!!  :huh: