tservice

lockup

Bruce I have a pcut 630 and a mh1351. Signblazer installed on 2 different laptops one vista prermium (2 gig ram) and one xp pro (1 gig ram) both using usb. I have a problem with signblazer locking up, only when trying to cut, sometimes I forgot to put the cutter back online when this happens and other times all is as it sould be but when the cut is sent to the machine it wiil not take and I will hit cancel sbe locks up the only way to recover is to reboot. Is this a setting, cutter, or a bug problem?

i installed to update, and I was looking at sigblazer searching for a setting to auto check for updates. Could not find it, I did look in the sub folders and found a live update app. Is there a way to run live update from SBE directly?

That will be very helpful. One last question, the users manual is very informative, but there is so much information that if you need to find something on the fly it is not as user friendly. Is there any plans in the future to create click able links within the pdf? That will make navigation a lot easier.

Bruce  ran the update, first cut great, second cut locked up , reboot went to cut second cut, reboot, after the third reboot was able to finish. Any ideas?

Yesterday I just used my pcut, I will try my refine today. Also my short cut to sbe is sbnt.exe, I am assuming that is normal after the update.

I used my refine today did one small job. No problems so I can't really get a good idea where the problem is.