haumana

LaserPoint stand help

I'm finally glad to say that I the cutter has been delivered. FedEx still sucks, and that's all the effort I'm going waste in that direction.

Anyway, my questions is this (and it's probably minor, but I need to ask anyway): How do I put on the media guide cuffs (don't know the 'real' name for the part) on the roller? I'm guessing that's the function of the cuffs. Then, on which roller do the go on - the fixed position or the adjustable position (or does it really make a difference)?

The next question ... and I know that I'm going to totally sound stupid, but ... how exactly does the basket get setup? lots of material, some velcro, and sheer stupidity.

If anyone has pictures that'd be good too  :D  At least I took the time read the instructions - that's got to be worth something, right?

I installed my media guide cuffs  in the rear (adjustable slots). Don't know about the basket mine did not come with it, but if you don't like it I will be glad to take it off your hands my vinyl gets dirty when it hits my garage floor. I can't seem to get my wife to sweep it. :D

Nevermind ... I finally figured it out the basket part.

A little time to put everything down and have a little snack. That cleared the head.

Thanks tservice for the input about the media guide cuffs; that's all I needed to go ahead and finish setting up the stand and getting the cutter on it.

Now on to the drivers and software.. WooHoo!

I have a feeling that you will be cutting very soon (you are about excited as I was when I got my first cutter) please post pics of your work. I really like to see the work that everyone does.