Sign in to follow this  
StudioRay

hello all! Just joined and wanted to introduce myself

I'm not a total rookie but I'm no expert either. I've had a CR-630 plotter/cutter for a year or two. It came with FlexiStarter for PC and it didn't have a dongle, it had to be connected to the internet in order to work.

It worked fine and it's filled it's initial purposes which was cutting some vinyl for a few specific projects I was doing back then. It's been in a closet for a while now and I'm wanting to get it out again for some ink on paper plotting for schematics and blueprints for some things I'm working on now.

I'll be posting a few questions in the appropriate section behind this intro.

looking forward to talking to a few of you guys. I just starting to work with some large Mutoh and Fuji wide format printers and some other cool stuff in my day job. This little cutter I have is just a home hobby thing and I just realized I could do better drawings on it with a pen stylus rather than an wide format inkjet and that's why I'm dragging it out.

welcome from tennessee! We are here to help. and I personally am almost always here..feel free to PM me if you have a question and can't find the answer. If I don't have it, I probably know someone who does.