Sign in to follow this  
lerscom

Jagged lines

I'm using:

Sing Blazer Elements

Us-Cutter MH1351

I'm having this problem whit the cutter when i cut, no matter how big or small the sing is

and sometimes i doesn't finish the cut in the letters, I been trying adjusting the blade offset int SBE first .25 then .3, then 0.0, and still have the same problem, what can i do.

in the picture I'm using the pen and its the same whit the blade

Thanks

post-6370-12986546717718_thumb.jpg

post-6370-12986546717937_thumb.jpg

post-6370-12986546728328_thumb.jpg

post-6370-12986546728433_thumb.jpg

if you are using the pen,  what offset are you putting it at?  Pen is 0 zero offset  as there is no blade drag. 

I have the MH-721 and that is what mine did right be it completely went nuts. I was told by Levi at USC it was the motherboard. I replace the motherboard ($80 deposit I have not got back yet, and $40 NDA shipping) Still having the same problem, including stop cutting in the middle of a cut, strange cuts, and several other problems.  I have only had mine since Aug. of this year. :-

i been testing from zero to .3 in the blade offset option and its still the same, is this normal in this plotter?

This sucks I read all the 23 pages just to realice that the refine mh1351 its a bust and i have to upgrade to a better one

man  :'(

i have the same problem my cutter will not cut straight lines they are all wavy.

i have the mh871. to make things better us cutter wont reply to my email.