Sign in to follow this  
UpNorthPromo

Just got a hat heat press for $25

Some old timer down the road from sold me a HIX heat press with the hat platen on it for $25! I don't have much use for it since most people like hats embroiderd but the price was right. I seen the same model going for around $600.

you can make a lot of money with that,selling to businesses wanting to buy hats in quantity for promotional purposes. The hats my brother buys for himself and the fanily (for his bar) are embroidered. The ones he gives away are heat press.

Then of course, if someone comes in and wants a few hats and you do them,he is likely to come back when he wants signs or something else. I've seen many little jobs lead to big jobs.

I used to know a lady who owned several restaurants,and her motto was 'never let money walk away from you'. A satisfied cistomer will come back.

Thanks for the advice! I probably will get some use out of it, although  I'm not looking forward to weeding complicated logos for such a small area!

You are sooooooooooooooo Lucky! A great brand at a AWESOME price! You are so lcuky, no make money off it :D

I'll give ya $50.00, but you gotta pay the shipping -- make sure it is warped in a plain brown wrapper -- if the wife finds out that I am buying more equipment ... :angry:

Why does everyone else get the great finds and I just get the shaft?  :D

I'm happy for you -- enjoy and make lots of $$$$$