Sign in to follow this  
sync57

Help with Flexi-Pro, to cut a Logo, and a bonus question

Hi everybody, I have A Logo to cut in Flexi-Pro, I imported it vectorized it and did a few done tweaking,

when I send it to the cutter (mimaki cg-60st), I selected the whole logo and select black color, the send it to the Produsction Manager...here appears 5 differents colors (I need more practice, I know) in the P.M.

So when sending to the cutter, it will cut all the five colors, and will start to overcut the logo.

I want select all the logo in one color, and cut it in one shot. But as today I 'm unable .

I don't have much experience, but few days, I had similar problem with other logo, and I got around, by converting to curves, and cut the nodes with the node edit / scissors tool.

It doesn't work with this logo. The logo is not complicated.

in the screen it shows everything in one color, but not in the Production Manager .

And now the bonus question...What function performs the "offset" blade button in the Production Manager?, it has to be with the blade right? 

Any help will be greatly appreciated. ;D

First off,  what version of Flexi?  well after production manager is open,  look in advanced tab,  or options tab..  one of them,  and it says  SEND all colors. click it.    look in properties  under your cutter brand,  click it  ,  picture of knife/blade, click it.  look for knife offset. 

Check out image I supplied. It may help. Image is off the final preview screen in Production Manager before sending to cutter. The color boxes are in the upper right corner area.

post-5133-12986546471468_thumb.gif

post-5133-12986546489375_thumb.gif

he wants to cut all 1 color

I want select all the logo in one color, and cut it in one shot. But as today I 'm unable .

hmmmm not sure I'm clear on that.

If its all selected it will send all. If he wants it ALL in one color, select all and then change to color. All parts should be the same then and only one color box will show on preview.

Right?

hmmmm not sure I'm clear on that.

If its all selected it will send all. If he wants it ALL in one color, select all and then change to color. All parts should be the same then and only one color box will show on preview.

Right?

(Ajhem),... yes and no...I want to be a unicolor logo in order to cut it one shot...but I think I'll go with the previous post...select the black color and cut it...    ...jezzez....this is a truly beautiful community where

the good will is,... well... good will, Thank You