han7681

HOW TO CUT NICE AND SMOOTHLY?

HI

IM CUTTING A VINYL STICKER

;D

LIKE THE PHOTO, THE EDGE IS NOT SMOOTH, IT LIKES LIKE A GEAR.

HOW CAN I SET THE CUTTER?

post-6455-12986546419074_thumb.jpg

post-6455-12986546430881_thumb.jpg

what type of cutter? What software? post up the vector file so we can look at it, etc etc.......  ;D

I just looked at your file hoping you had too many construction points but you dont, its smooth. You have a cutter issue. I'll cut it and take a pic of it for you hang on.  Is the photo you took of the right hand side of what looks like the brim of a hat???

dear ben

thanks for that!!

if the file is not a problems, what is the problem with the cutter?

i thought it might be too many construction point.

i just bought the cutter a week ago. everything is new..  that was my first cutting

very disappointed with the first cutting,,,  ;D

Well if thats the first thing you've cut I would say you need to spend some time getting to learn the pressure, speed, and blade offsets and height of it. Spend a good couple hours and a few feet of vinyl and do lots of test cuts at different settings to see if they make any difference, worse or otherwise.  If after all that your still having the exact same problem then it might be something wrong with the machine, but I think you should be able to get it dialed in. There's a TONNE of good info in the "Instructional Contributions" section, do some reading in there and you'll get alot of info on how to get it running smoother.

Ben

i was wondering if any one has settings on pressure for any machine at different vinyls , such as glitter and the more expensive to the cheaper types just curious thanks