Sign in to follow this  
suzy

signblazer error

I have the My Vinyl Designer Vector Art for the home CD - I am having trouble importing eps files from some of the collections.  Some of them work just fine (I haven't tried to cut very many of them yet) but when I am scrolling through the collection to find the one I want and I reach a certain point in the catalog I get this message:  SignBlazer - an unrecoverable error has occured.  It may be possible to save your work.....  I click yes or no and Sign Blazer shuts down.  There are also ai and svg files in this collection that don't seem to cause this problem when I am searching through them.  Will those files work for my MH721 cutter in Sign Blazer.  When I got my cutter I was told to use eps files and I don't know anything about those others.  As you can probably tell I know very little about any of this.  Help please.

I've had this problem with certain types of ai files when they are in the same folder. Try moving the ai files into a seperate folder or if they are copies of the eps you can just delete them.

You can also turn off the preview. I think it is caused by SignBlazer trying to create a preview (.pvw) on a file that it cannot read. If you look in the folder it will also create a .err file to let you know which one it doesn't like.

Jay

You can also turn off the preview. I think it is caused by SignBlazer trying to create a preview (.pvw) on a file that it cannot read. If you look in the folder it will also create a .err file to let you know which one it doesn't like.

Jay

I just tried turning off the preview and it seems to have worked.  Thanks so much.