Guest manwayvan

In need of railroad vectors

Guest manwayvan

I have a buddy who works for CSX. He is wanting some kind of sticker for his hard hat and vehicles..He mentioned a spike maul and something else behind a skull wearing a hard hat instead of the skull and bones but I cannot find anything remotely close.. Any kind of images you can spare that are railroad related I would greatly appreciate it.

Guest manwayvan

Hey man that looks awsome..I appreciate it..Let me send it to him and see what he thinks..Thanks again

Hey man that looks awsome..I appreciate it..Let me send it to him and see what he thinks..Thanks again

You're welcome.

Rod

Guest manwayvan

Hey j you mind sendin those eps files. He is wanting to change the sledges around a little..Rod do you mind if I edit that file?

Manwayvan, I posted it for you to do with it as you will. If you need help with something and I can help let me know.

Rod

Guest manwayvan

Thanks alot rod. He is wanting to make a few changes like the way they cross make it more behind the skull...Maybe use a claw bar and a seldge hammer or something along those lines..Make them a little smaller and remove the csx transportation from the hard hat..He said he is wanting to make it as general as possible..I will see if I can get something worked up for him. As always thanks alot