Sign in to follow this  
gopal5150

any one know where i can educate myself about my pcut plotter?

any one know where i can educate myself about my pcut plotter?

im looking for  some beginner stuff + some recommendation for what kind of software i will need for the type of business that im doing.

airbruhsing/ stecils for letter and designs for graphics.

you can spend hours and hours educating yourself RIGHT here.. :thumbsup:  There is 2 large threads on PCUT..  and any major software.  Most questions have already been asked and answered.  You won't find more information anywhere else. 

you can spend hours and hours educating yourself RIGHT here.. :thumbsup:  There is 2 large threads on PCUT..  and any major software.  Most questions have already been asked and answered.  You won't find more information anywhere else. 

+1

g'day mate

as the boy above me said there no though place then right here in this forum. if it to do with any thing to do with vinyl , plotters , graphics or any thing else then here it is . you mentioned that you airbrush.? i so then you have hit gold here my friend, cause alot of us airbrush aswell . just remember one golden rule in this place . THERE ARE NO DUMB QUESTIONS !!. u may think it is but it probably been asked already