Sign in to follow this  
skylineracer

Won't Complete Frame Cut

Model: MH365 Refine

Software: Sign Cut Pro

I just bought this machine and everything works great except it reuses to cut the whole frame around the object i cut. It cuts three sides of the frame but refuses to cut the return to origin side. Please help thanks!

Interesting issue, anyway I could get you to submit a trouble ticket so we can get you squared away? Goto support.uscutter.com and submit a trouble ticket with your phone number and we will resolve your issue!

Are you talking about the weeding box in SignCut Pro? If you're only cutting 1 copy of the design, SignCut Pro doesn't cut the final side of the box. I never saw this problem with SignCut-X2 but the first day I switched over to Pro... Now that you mention it, I submitted a ticket to SignCut back in May but don't remember hearing back about it. It wasn't a big deal for me, I kinda just "ignored" the issue.

Are you talking about the weeding box in SignCut Pro? If you're only cutting 1 copy of the design, SignCut Pro doesn't cut the final side of the box. I never saw this problem with SignCut-X2 but the first day I switched over to Pro... Now that you mention it, I submitted a ticket to SignCut back in May but don't remember hearing back about it. It wasn't a big deal for me, I kinda just "ignored" the issue.

yup thats it! never heard back either. its just annoying cause with the pretty signcut sign that opens up default it traces that out perfect?

This is a known issue with SignCut pro. I believe this will be addressed in the next patch. In the mean time you can either hand cut the last edge of the weeding border or just create a box around your cut manually.