Sign in to follow this  
JGF

Vectorise/Bitmap confusion

Can someone please walk me through this mess I've created. I'm still getting this pop-up message "THE DRAWING CONTAINS A BITMAP. ONLY OTHER OBJECT WILL BE CUT AND THE BITMAPS WILL NOT BE CUT." When I go to the "cutter" screen my letters are not hollowed out where they should be as shown in pictures attached. I ended up deleting the image from my saved file and importing it again from "my pictures" I went into SBE and think I vectorised the image and am in the process of editing the nodes, but it's still showing the letters being solid where there should be cut-outs. I am so frustrated with this only because about two months ago I was able to actually cut this logo correctly, but then had a blonde moment and deleted the file from my saved work. I need to get this logo printed by tomorrow so I can press them on shirts. Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give me.

post-4770-12986545454437_thumb.jpg

post-4770-12986545472748_thumb.jpg

can you post the file you are working on? that way someone here can try it out. you will also want to select the bitmap and delete it or move it out of the workspace.

bb

at the bottom left of the reply window is a line that reads "additional options", there you can browse to the file you want to attatch.

bb

im running into the same problem and cant seem to figure it out

what problem?   need more info

were the words are not being separated, our are becoming one big blur here is a pic of what i was trying to do, but when i vector it is not looking the same at all, and i can not figure out why at all

post-6373-12986545915739_thumb.png

post-6373-12986545935413_thumb.png

you can find that stuff all over the internet already vectorized,, FREE  use a search engine like  www.dogpile.com    and enter search words like

oakland raiders logo vector,   but be forwarned.. selling and reproducing  trademarked logos  can get you in trouble with trademark infringement.   here is one,  just download them    If you don't like that one search for another. .  

http://logotypes.designer.am/srch/search.php?way=detailed&id=13042&r=t&a=o&pg=1