Sign in to follow this  
SSW

Other Sign Forums.

Anyone visit any other sign forums?

Only ones I visit is this one, and signforums.com

Lol, those are the only ones I know about.

Wow I just learned something today...

I should have searched signs 101 her before signing up and posting over there for info on Avery vinyl.

I've been a member for almost 2 days now and sent PM's to 3 separate newbs over there to checkout uscutter cause I felt so bad for them. I'm always the new guy whatever it is I'm doin... but seriously  :thumbsup:

I won't say anymore...

they are a little rough over there

yeah and Bill Gates is a little bit rich.

The guy who runs the forum is just as bad as the rest of that stuck up and rude bunch.

you are the hardest working man on the forum! relax man - we will be here when you get back!!

Oh..I am back. Got back yesterday. I was only at the beach 4 days. I can't take much more 'fun' than that without a nurse in attendance.

Here is the setting sun from my balcony.

post-249-12986545349623_thumb.jpg

post-249-12986545367137_thumb.jpg

Oh..I am back. Got back yesterday. I was only at the beach 4 days. I can't take much more 'fun' than that without a nurse in attendance.

Here is the setting sun from my balcony.

now john that what we call down here "beautiful one day, perfect the next" . hope you did relax ,because as it was stated you are the hardest working person here!. why go to other forums any way ? you won't get any where the support and help that you do here and you don't have to pay a subscription either ! so thanks mate and try to keep it up (without going insane...... or not much)

Guest kenya

Very nice John...... and much deserved.  ;

I must have been near you...we stayed at the Barefoot Landing...unfortunately my group didnt' go for ocean front or ocean anything this year  :'(  Sure was gorgeous down there this time.

Sarah

Dam* if I'd drive all the way over there and NOT stay ocean front. If you can't hear the ocean at night, you're not at the beach.

we had an ocean front suite..2 bedrooms...could have slept 4 people easy...kitchen in room, FREE breakfast (not just donuts...a real choice) and it was just $89 a night.

Someone else in the group made our reservations....I went alone and due to fact we are gasp....motorcycle riders.. ;D they were trying to get a biker friendly place.  I usually stay in south myrtle.