Sign in to follow this  
Guest round2racing

Crawling Skeleton

Guest round2racing

Does anyone have one of these in their collection?

I have a request for one.

Guest Terry

very cool terrry

It's a airbrush template that I vectored is all. I think FIREMELT made the lines thicker for me.

Guest Terry

What are you doing on here crazy lady  :-[ You and Firemelt always gang up on me.  :-[

What are you doing on here crazy lady  :D You and Firemelt always gang up on me.  :-[

FM, is just to busy left, so I guess it's just ME!  :-[

Hope all is going well!  :rolleyes:

Guest Terry

So so.... I quit another body shop job. Been a bit down hill ever since I quit my printing computer imaging job of 30 years. Think I got that mid age chrisis thing..... I'm still a kid at heart ya know. :-[

You think we should get the old gang up and hyjack this post  :-[ or is Banner in a bad mood today.  :rolleyes:

Guest Terry

I need to get my post back up, I left the forums for many moons....... Is KEN still here ? Banner and I had even count post, now he is up at 6000 plus. well if I come back on here to bring my post up - I for see great stress on your behalf.  :-[:D:rolleyes:

GET READY BANNER!!!!! :-[

Guest fivestar

I need to get my post back up, I left the forums for many moons....... Is KEN still here ? Banner and I had even count post, now he is up at 6000 plus. well if I come back on here to bring my post up - I for see great stress on your behalf.  ;D ;D ;D

GET READY BANNER!!!!! ;D

No Terry US Cutter fired Ken and the company went downhill from there.  This forum now a tech support of its members/customers.  They expect us, the customer to do all their tech support while they reap the rewards from it.