mr300s

I am probably asking a Lot?

I found several plain scuba Divers but I have a request for one metal detecting.  I have never had much luck finding anything related to metal detecting let along one with a detector....

pretty recently someone posted something about a moose metal detecting they took bullwinkle and a metal detector and put them together, maybe you can find the metal detector and put it together with one of your diver images.  Just an idea but, it might work.

pretty recently someone posted something about a moose metal detecting they took bullwinkle and a metal detector and put them together, maybe you can find the metal detector and put it together with one of your diver images.  Just an idea but, it might work.

LOL  that was  mr300s also  LOL  he loves those metal detectors

LMAO hey I remembered something like that............what can I tell ya I just didn't remember who posted it.

I found several plain scuba Divers but I have a request for one metal detecting.  I have never had much luck finding anything related to metal detecting let along one with a detector....

you might be able to find a scuba diver that you can run through inkscape here, 

depends on how hard you want to work  lol 

http://www.fotosearch.com/photos-images/scuba-diver.html

http://www.fotosearch.com/photos-images/metal-detectors.html

Thanks Carolyn not to hard but I just may be able to use that detector now that he mentioned it LOL

IMG_1581.jpg

Thanks Carolyn not to hard but I just may be able to use that detector now that he mentioned it LOL

IMG_1581.jpg

that is cool,,  great job. 

Guest Terry

You want a underwater salt water Tesoro.  :thumbsup:

Guest Terry
You want a underwater salt water Tesoro.  

Actually a excaliber is a true underwater detector LOL

minelab-excailbur-ii-metal-detector.jpg

I'm just a fan of Tesoro, Minelab,(above) and my all time favorite I have.... Troy Shadow. I do own a Garrett but it's heavy. Never had any underwater detectors.

I have two Garrett's and a Whites Beachhunter300 all water machines.  Here is a quick diver I ended up with

IMG_1631.jpg

Guest Terry

Oh.. I see why your are water and beach... your in Florida.  :-[ Don't you find the Whites a bit chirpy ?? like mineral hits often ?

Oh.. I see why your are water and beach... your in Florida.  :-[ Don't you find the Whites a bit chirpy ?? like mineral hits often ?

No but I only hunt IN the water

rings.jpg

Picture088-1.jpg

Very cool.  Love the last ring!

Yeah so did my wife & I found it last year $2,500.00 and I have not figured a way yet to get it off my wife's finger :-[:thumbsup: