Kelly54487

ASAP Quote PLEASE!!!

Hi Everyone!

I'm in need of a few quotes on "bumper stickers" a customer wants.

The first one is a 2 1/2" x 18 " (white block) and on top of the white block he wants 2 color layered text and a 1-color outline of a fish on top of the text. So it is really a 4 color decal.

The second one is like the above one listed but........ has a 3 line layered 2-color text with a 1-color outline of a fish  5" x 13"  4-color decal.

Can a few of you take the time in your busy schedule to give me a quote on what to charge him ASAP? He's not sure on the quanity. It depends on the price. Please give me a qote on a order of 25,50,and 100 if you could.

Also would you use high-performance vinyl or intermediate?

Thanks again for helping a newbie.

kelly :thumbsup:

Guest fivestar

Are you wanting someone (like myself) to quote a printed price or are you wanting to do them in cut vinyl and wanting us to give you what we would charge?  Honestly I'd have them printed.

A quote if I would do it all by hand. I informed the customer it would be "Cheaper" to get them printed due to the fact it has layers.

i might be wrong but i think that most people said they were around .12 per inch.. so the first one up there 2.5x18 is 45.  45x.12 is $5.40 each... then figure in your discount for the quanity

thae second on is 65 sq inches 65x.12 $7.80 for the decal. I hope this helps

i might be wrong but i think that most people said they were around .12 per inch.. so the first one up there 2.5x18 is 45.  45x.12 is $5.40 each... then figure in your discount for the quanity

thae second on is 65 sq inches 65x.12 $7.80 for the decal. I hope this helps

yeah but 4 colors each. all that time layering? i would def go print

Thanks for ALL your replies!!! :thumbsup: The customer went with the printing process on these bumper stickers,which is fine with me......... thats alot of layering I would have had to do. Sometimes it's not worth it. Thanks again everyone for taking the time to share your thoughts and ideas regarding this.

Regards,

Kelly

Kelly just for future reference, we have a lot of people in here that do great printing work ( Fivestar is one of them) and will give you wholesale prices on printed decals like that. this way you could still have made the sale and Kept that customer for next time and made a little profit on the side.

Kevin