Sign in to follow this  
tnt_racing

Hello from Central PA

Hi all,

Just purchased an MH-721.  My son races gokarts, so I got it to do the decals for his race car and some of his friend's cars.  Wouldn't mind expanding to make some money to help pay for cutter and supplies, we'll have to see how it goes. 

I spent the past 2 weeks just reading through the forum here, and was amazed at how helpful everyone here is.  Thanks to all of the previous posts, I had my cutter set up and have already made my first decal, all during the 3rd period of the Flyers game.  On a Vista laptop, no less (I hate Vista).  Only thing I need to do is adjust the roller pressure (it left a slight impression on the vinyl).

I do have one question.  I have read that it is best to stick with one type of vinyl (I got Oracal 651).  However, I need a metallic dark blue (for my son's kart numbers), which I cannot seem to find in the 651.  Would any of you fine folks have suggestions for blue metallic (I found Avery has a product that seems to be what I am looking for)?

Thanks,

Jeremy

try nglantz & Sons they are out of pittsburgh and deliver cheap im in Altoona I get all my vinyl from them