haumana

WooHoo!

It finally happened! I finally won a bid for the new LaserPoint cutter. It only took me a half-dozen tries, and a few extra days before I successfully won the auction (it's about time too).

I'm a total noob to the world of cutting, so please give me some slack if I ask totally lame questions. I promise that I will search the forum for answers before posting my simple (and probably idiotic) questions  :huh:

I would just like to thank you guys for helping me in the "pre-sale" section earlier this week. Y'all have been really helpful in helping me with my decision. You guys totally rock!

I'm totally stoked and look forward to getting my new toy!! This is going to be so awesome. I am totally open to suggestions and advice. My mind is a sponge, I want to learn from the experts!

-J.

Weeeelcoooome,  WooHoo!  if you can operate your  graphics program and interface with your cutter you will be  half way there.  we will do what we can to help, just ask.  daniel t

Guest fivestar

You are probably the one that outbid me ;D  ;D ;D ;D Congrats on your win and you will have so much fun.

I jsut got my 25" PCUT from e-bay the other day -- so far I have gotten it to draw an image  ;D Now all I have to do is wait for my vinyl order to come in so I can start cutting!!!!

So far I hav efound a LOT of information here -- even helped me with some early problems just by reading through here. Didn't even have to ask!

By the way -- who do I whine at about having a bad USB cable?  ;D Realy it's no problem -- as a former computer repair tech I got about a million of those things laying around  ;D

Anyway -- this is a great place to learn about your new machine and software.

Thanks to USCutter and the people who take the time to help all of us newbies!!

Thanks to USCutter and the people who take the time to help all of us newbies!!

I totally agree with you ... although I have the opposite problem at the moment ... I bought some vinyl (probably got ripped off), but am now waiting for the cutter. The anticipation is killing me ... although I have no idea where I can actually park this thing in my house (sigh).

although I have no idea where I can actually park this thing in my house (sigh).

I found a place against my custom desk upstairs for now -- kinda had to put the stand together backwards to make it all work, but it's working for now.