Constrictor

New 365 owner!

I recently purchased the MH 365 machine for cutting vinyl for my RC airplanes. The unit looks to be made well, came with all the cables needed, and came with a drawing program that says it can only be installed on one computer. The unit came with very little instructions, it does say how to install drivers but nothing about what process you use to make the cutter cut from the computer. I also would prefer to use Autocadd as i am very familliar with it. Any ideas?

I'm not sure what software came with your machine but you'll need to install it. That software runs the cutter.

You "should" be able to import your dxf files into your cutter software, if not or you have problems with the dxf try saving them as eps files from AC then import to the cutter software.

Hope that helps

yes, yes, yes welcome to da forum. read the stickys and ask the questions. this is an awesome group helping each other, enjoy.  daniel t

welcome!  i am sure you will love it here.  it is a great place to learn, and grow!

Ok finally got down to trying to install the USB software since my new computer only has usb connection, and the installation disk doesnt work and the path listed on the instructions does not exist. Went to the uscutter website to download the driver and a hotlink showed it downloadable but when i clicked on the link it was dead. Any help on software drivers?

Better to unplug the USB cable from the computer and download the driver from our support site. Once installed, plug the cable back in and it should be assigned a COM port.