Sign in to follow this  
shersher

PCut 630 Installation Problems

Hi, I am having problems installing the software for Creation PCut. I do exactly as the manual says I insert the CD and then plug in the USB cord. I follow instructions, but when it tells you to select the location of the cd rom, I am not seeing it and it won't let me pick anything.

Then when I just hit next it says... HARDWARE NOT INSTALLED BY WIZARD,CANNOT FIND THE NECESSARY SOFTWARE.

I am really confused with this, I use software and equipment all the time but this one machine has been tough, lol

I am running this on Windows XP. If anyone can help I would appreciate it. I just got this thing yesterday. Thanks in advance

what cutting software are you using? Signblazer?  Sign Cut?  Flexi?

you should read the newbie manual

MANUAL FOR NEW BIE - HOW TO START FROM NOTHING TO YOUR FIRST CUT!

Actually after I searched through the forums some more I see I needed to download a driver from US Cutter website and I did that and installed the software. Now I am up and running. It did cut on the Sign Blazer Elements.

Thank you very much! I am used to using my friends Roland cutting machine but I wanted to have something of my own. I was using Sign Wizard with his machine and had done pretty well at that.

This machine now that I tried it, is simple to use so far. I even imported an eps file of an original logo to make sure the cutting and all is the sample and it came out great.