Guest Triple2Graphix

Race car design's i am working on!

For one, you can find those side and hood graphics on practically any design cd and those are basic graphics. I have been around way to long to know what is basic and what is custom. Atleast what i am doing isn't coming from cd's or someone else's work. That number 71, it just doesn't look right, sorry to break that to you. The Rocket Logo you used looks like the same Rocket Logos that a couple of painters from the Nascar Heat Latemodels done, i have those same logos on a cd some where from when i first started in sim racing graphics.

I know for a fact that i have that same hood design somewhere from four years ago.

I'm done here for now and i'm going to ignore all the negative b/s.

I dont see where he said he had anythign to do with the design.  Im pretty sure that the is Rocket Chassis logo so why would it be changed? Couldnt i say the same thing about your panless logo? i know ive seen that on other cars for year!!  BTW if still fine with your charging your low low prices becuase from what ive seen by checkign out some of your posts your customers are going to get what they pay for. 

It's called legibility. Your work is too small and the choice in font is ridiculous. Not one person ever read what was on the side of your car. And just because you cycle through your font list that you have downloaded from dafont, 1001fronts.com does not make you original. You do not use stuff that is made by you. Just because you put them all on the side doesn't make them original. If you look at the car I posted, you have any idea how many layers that is takes to make that? Also, the yosimite sam on the front is all layers as well.

The Rocket Chassis logo is their company logo, of course i'm not going to change it lol. Would be like taking McDonalds logo and defacing it, your smart  :thumbsup:

The #71 you may not like, but you can sure read it from a distance.

Guest Triple2Graphix

That isn't their logo.

Their new logo is Home_r2_c8.jpg