Sign in to follow this  
BannerJohn

Latest Ebay Screw (in case you didn't know)

yes but they are selective in what they control..Paypal is basically a BANK..it operates as a bank..charges fees like a bank...yet doesn't have to follow any rules or regulations that a bank does. They can freeze your money for no reason,charge anything they please..change the terms of service AFTER you join, (ebay does this) and tell you if you don't like it, you are welcome to delete your account. In other words, they can do anything they damn well please and answer to nobody. Of course for years, CEO Meg Whitman, a right-wing conservative Republican, contributed millions to Bush and his Republican stooges...which guaranteed nobody in Washington was going to ask any questions. Ebay still spends MILLIONS every month fighting any kind of regulation at every level. IN other words, lining the pockets of politicians whose votes are for sale to the highest bidder.

Financial institutions not being accountable to anyone is what started the great depression of the 30's and what got us into the mess we are in now. The sad fact is, when institutions feel they are above the law and won't police themselves, the government has to do it..because it's the little guy who gets hurt in the end. And THAT is what the constitution is all about..protecting you and me.

ebay,  :thumbsup: LMAO  :o

I guess you are LYAO because you are not making any money on EBAY..  You gotta find a niche'

I have no problem working from my home only a few hours a day, and being able to totally support myself from EBAY and being a TOP RATED SELLER  and POWERSELLER.  And just making decals. 

I made a good living on ebay for 3 years, up until regular customers (gotten from ebay,btw) and local sales started taking over,and I got sick and couldn't work so much anyway. I was clearing $1000 a month working 3-4 hours a day..until the fees started going up. I have never had a month under $500. So I complain, but I don't laugh. No place in the world can you get your product out there to so many people for so little money.