Sign in to follow this  
Pappy

Does anyone know of a good graphic artist? maybe someone here???

I'm creating a new identity for my computer programming business.  I need a new logo designed. 

Any ideas on who I should contact?

thanks..

Pappy

Guest manwayvan

Wow thats some crazy work he does..Is he expensive? I mean for basic logo design

Hi guys. Thanks for the recommendation, 300, much appreciated. My work is generally 50 bucks and hour, quoted for flat-rates ahead of time. Usually simple stuff is only 40-50 bucks but more for more complex stuff. Send a description of what you need to info@monstahfish.com and I'll get ya a quote.

Have a good one. :thumbsup:

Dan

Wow thats some crazy work he does..Is he expensive? I mean for basic logo design

Here is one Dan just finished

Dakota_Final_650.png

Could I get the eps for that  :thumbsup::rolleyes:  On a serious note thats awesome

Cute 300 . . .I just couldn't come up with something for myself - can do it for someone else but wife and I couldn't agree on ours so a third party was called in.

I ran off a few for 'em and they liked this one. I thought it was a good choice too. Thanks for the business, and I am free to take more jobs at the moment.

All jobs are quoted as flat fees before job start so there are no surprises...most logos don't take more than an hour but it depends how much custom-work I have to do. :thumbsup:

Oh yeah James does great work and is a good guy to work with. Well-recommended for your vinyl-printing needs.