Aaron636r

Need help with Quote...

I have a ford F250 (2 door) Need to put a website in vinyl on the lower part fo the doors, both sides and also do the back window.  All one color.  Nothing too difficult and they already have eps files ready to cut.

What would you guys charge?

I need to get some dimensions but I have he same truck and its not that difficult or large of a space.  Here is an image of the truck.  Just doing the gray portions on the lower part of the side doors and again, the rear window as well.  All one color.

post-4050-12986544551343_thumb.jpg

post-4050-12986544566308_thumb.jpg

Just to give you an idea on pricing I use I ran a quote on two 8"x24" and one 10"x30" installed.  I have no idea if this is anywhere close to what you are trying to quote, but that's what I guessed.  The smaller ones came out at $26.25 ea the larger at $41.01 total $93.51 - That would be my quote -  I am interested to hear what others would charge - always trying to see if I am in line with the rest of the world.

-Mike

I was thinking more like $200 installed for both sides and full rear window.

Am I way off here guys??

Am I way off here guys??

Going to need measurements for the graphics to give a price. No shooting from the hip  :thumbsup:

Am I way off here guys??

Going to need measurements for the graphics to give a price. No shooting from the hip  :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: that's why i asked size. could be 2" long, could be 40" long. hate to guess on size, give a price, then someone's mad

doing hvac people will call on the phone and ask for a price without me seeing a thing. i always tell them between $1 and $1,000,000. the one's that understand and think its funny are the one's i do work for and they end up not caring what the price is