Kysmiley

Vectoring not working

I am using corel draw 9 to do some vectoring of images to import into Sign Blazer. I have done this many times in the past and had no trouble. Now, today that I have a banner that just has to get out things are not working. First I import my jpeg into corel draw, then I click on bitmap>trace bitmap then I click on by outline and save trace results as an .ai. I then import the .ai results into corel draw, then export it as a cmx 6/7. But then when I try to import this into Sign blazer. I get a message telling me can not import, it is an invalid CMX format. Can anyone shed any light on this for me. I am kind of stuck and in bad need?

Pat

Have you tried to export the file as an .EPS? Or even import the .AI file. I just exported a file as a .cmx file and I received the same message although the same file works as a .EPS.

Rod

Sing blazer does not give the option to import an eps file. So exporting it as this did not help me. Any other suggestions

In the import window the file selector at the bottom left, set it to all file type and try to import. This is the procedure I use to open a file other than a SBE file.

Rod