laballa1

Rhinestone template software

Does anyone know of any software that is compatiable with the software for the PCUT that can be used to make rhinestone templates?

You dont need software, if you have a cutter that will cut, you can get custom designs designed for you from poeple like me and we can send you the file , all you do is cut it,, and make transfers,,

Unless you really want to learn rhinestone software... I am not sure if any are comp with pcut , that i know of

MMM

Does anyone know of any software that is compatiable with the software for the PCUT that can be used to make rhinestone templates?

If you already have cutting software for your PCut, then you would just be looking for software that helps in the rhinestone design creation process.  I have learned to use CorelDraw very well for all my rhinestone design work (and then cut those finished designs using FlexiStarter). But you can purchase software that is more geared to rhinestone design which can help make complex design work easier (for example, Graphtec and Roland both sell software for rhinestone design).

But I would recommend that people try their hand more affordably first to see if rhinestone design and transfers are what you really want to do before making larger investments.  You can do that with the cutter and software you already own (SBE, Corel, Illustrator, Inkscape) and with a starter kit (that gives you all the supplies and tools you need to try your hand at rhinestones without the expense).

http://www.rhinestonedesignz.com/media/RhinestoneStarterKitOffer.pdf

The Rhinestone business is changing fast, even in the last 2 months it has changed drastically.

I too would incourage every one to make sure that this venture is for them and make sure that what they purchase,,

(a p-cut or refine or anymachine that can cut 250  force) that this be a machine when the rhinestone are not as popular as thery are right now that the machine is used for something else, like the pcut or refine.

I have never seen something, change so fast,, in a short amout of time, and you need to be able to change with it,,

Most suppliers all carry Rhinestone kits that can be customized to what you need.

Happy Blinging,

MMM