Sign in to follow this  
jhelms

Flamed vinyl

Looking for a specialty vinyl for 2 jobs one maybe large and a small one i need some vinyl with the flame print (realistic looking) can any one suggest a supplier that carries something and good Quality all help appreciated Thanks jhelms

i had a cst wanting to do his fire trucks like that but couldnt find anything, looked for a day or 2 about 5 hrs total searching

I use to play a few years back. We played at fran bar and splatter park on the weekends...Not sure about the delta squad...My friends still play sometimes, There a place about 3 minutes from my house. speedball field

Cool cool, I am just about to get outta the game to finance my company here. So you wouldnt know Josh (bulldog) or Jerry (bingo). cool guys

EBAY.......... 300314023982

i have bought from the seller i have the flame and camo that he sells and have not had any problems with it

EBAY.......... 300314023982

i have bought from the seller i have the flame and camo that he sells and have not had any problems with it

Good deal. Can you tell me if the print just repeats itself over and over, or is the whole piece just 1 big flame? Thanks for the info guys